Tuesday, August 23, 2011

WalMart girls (II)

I didn’t know I could buy a table dance at Walmart too!
It'’s “bring sexy back”, not “bring sexy across your whole back-side”!
Honey, when I'm done the potatoe salad, can ya pass the dog food!
I know they look good, but tell me, are they even?
Like removing the flip-flops makes a big difference ???
Doesn't the flowered bra just bring the whole outfit together?
You go girl! This summer its all about the layered look?
No Sir, I'm not coming back into the store with you, .......I paid for the melons.
Oh good! A gutt-crack instead of all those butt-cracks!
Bought a paper shredder yesterday... love it! love it!
Please tell me, she's wearing a thong!
To do list: ...... quick stop to the candy isle before bartending at Bubba's Bar & Grill
Did she just sink one in the side pocket? Or would that be a slam-dunk?

Stuff them in your pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...